– 1 head cauliflower
– 1 cup lemon juice
– 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
– ½ cup sumac
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– ½ cup olive oil
– 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
– 2 tablespoons cumin
– ¼ cup fresh parsley
– 1 teaspoon Korean chili flakes (if you want this dish to be less spicy, you can remove this ingredient)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
– Cut cauliflower into florets and marinade with lemon, cumin, and garlic – place in a large mixing bowl then set aside.
– Using a small bowl, whisk vinegar, oil, sumac, chili flakes, paprika, and salt.
– Pour mixture from previous step into large mixing bowl (from step 1) and evenly marinade over cauliflower until each floret is coated.
– Cover cauliflower with foil and roast for 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes (or until florets are soft).
– Allow to cool
– You can garnish with fresh parsley when you are ready to eat
Note: This is an easy dish to make. A key thing to remember, is that the more the cauliflower is coated with the marinade, the richer it will taste. This dish goes well as a side dish with the garlic ranch dressing from last month’s recipe. We have eaten this dish with a fish or protein entrée but also enjoy it as a snack.