- 3 Apples peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 Peaches peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 1 Pear peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/3 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tbsp of corn starch
- 1 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of Gluten Free or Regular rolled oats
- 1/2 cup of almond flour or coconut flour
- 1/3 cup of unsalted butter melted
- Coarse sea salt and honey
Prep Time- 5 minutes
Cook Time- 25 minutes
Total Time- 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine, apples, peaches, pears, cornstarch, sugar, maple syrup, vanilla, lemon juice and a teaspoon of cinnamon. Coat the chopped fruit well and place in a bottom of pie plate or deep glass baking dish. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the rest of the cinnamon, brown sugar, oats, flour, and butter together. Place the crumble over the top of the fruit layer. Garish with a little sea salt or for added sweetness you can use sugar. Cover the dish with foil to prohibit the crumble from browning to quickly.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until the fruit becomes softened and the filling is bubbling.
- Once fruit filling is cooked removed foil for another 5 minutes to allow the crumble to brown.
- Allow to cool enough before serving with ice cream or whipped topping!
Leave A Comment