Summer Peach Cobbler
• 4 Peaches cut into cubes
• 3/4 cup Coconut flour
• 1/2 cup Cassava flour
• 1/3 cup Coconut sugar
• 1 tsp Cinnamon
• 1/4 tsp Ginger
• Pinch of Salt
• 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
• Cut peaches into cubes and place in baking dish.
• Stir together all of the dry ingredients in a separate bowl then add melted coconut oil and crumble.
• Once the crumble is finished sprinkle it all over the top of the peaches and back for 30 minutes at 325.
• As an option you can melt coconut butter and drizzle on top when ready to eat
Stop by for this weeks new recipe and an adjustment!