Chicken Marsala Casserole
• 2 tbsp of EVOO
• 1 Onion diced
• 3 cloves of garlic, minced
• 8 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms
• 3/4 cup of marsala wine
• 1/4 cup of chicken broth
• 1/4 cup of coconut milk
• 1 tbsp of oil of choice
• 1 tsp dried parsley
• 1 tsp coarse sea salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 4 thin slices of prosciutto, crisped
• 5 cups of spaghetti squash already cooked
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 3 cups of cubed already cooked chicken
1. Preheat Oven to 350.
2. Heat 1 tbsp of EVOO in a saucepan over medium heat. Once hot add onions, garlic, and mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes till cooked throughly.
3. Pour in the wine and broth and boil for 1 minute to cook off the alcohol, then whisk in the coconut milk, oil, dried parsley, sea salt, black pepper, and crisped prosciutto, then slide pan off heat once mixed.
4. Place the cooked squash and cooked chicken in a casserole dish and toss in extra garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper.
5. Spread the chicken on top of the squash, then pour the mushroom sauce over the chicken and bake for 20 minutes to warm casserole.