• 1 Cup Fresh Blueberries, (Set aside a few for garnish if desired)
• 4 Ounces Rum (OPTIONAL)
• 10 Fresh Mint Leaves
• 2 Teaspoons White Sugar
• Juice of 2 Limes
• 6 Ounces Club Soda
• Ice Cubes
DIRECTIONS • Mixture or clutter blueberries till clean. Set apart.
• Use a muddler or wood spoon to combo in mint leaves and sugar.
• Stir in rum, lime juice, and blueberry combination.
• Pour into glasses over membership soda & ice. lightly stir.
• Garnish with more blueberries, lime, and mint if desired.
• 2 cups pomegranate juice
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• 1 pinch salt
• 2 Cups ice cubes
• 1/2 cup sugar or as required
• 4 cups sparkling water or as required
• In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, lemon juice, sugar and salt.
• Stir well until sugar dissolves.
• Add ice cubes, sparkling water.
• Serve immediately.
Stop by for a chiropractic adjustment and this week new recipe!