Strawberry & Chocolate Cream Bites
• 1 cup packed, diced strawberries
• 1/2 cup coconut manna
• 2 Tbsp maple syrup
• pinch sea salt Coating
• 1/4 cup melted coconut oil (refined)
• 1 Tbsp maple syrup
• 3 Tbsp carob powder (or sub cacao if tolerated)
• pinch sea salt
1. Soften manna to near-melted consistency by placing jar in a pan filled with hot water.
2. Puree strawberries.
3. Combine all Cream ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Spoon into egg silicone mold and place in freezer to harden, ~1 hour.
4. Make coating by combining all ingredients in bowl and mixing well.
When eggs have hardened, dip one at a time into coating, then place back on baking sheet. Return to freezer for several minutes to harden completely.
Store in fridge
Stop by for a chiropractic, acupuncture or massage appointment and see our latest recipe.