Ground Beef Lettuce Taco Cups Ingredients
• 1 lb of ground meat (chicken, Turkey, Beef, Pork, your choice)
• 2 tablespoons avocado oil • 1 cup yellow onion, diced
• 1/2 shredded carrots • 4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
• 1/4 cup cilantro • 2 teaspoons ground ginger
• 1 teaspoon sea salt, divided
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 head of bib or butter lettuce or lettuce of choice
• Coconut aminos to taste
• for serving: water chestnuts, other veggies, toppings of choice.
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat or in Instant Pot. Saute diced onion for 5 minutes until softened. Add diced garlic sauté
2 to 3 more minutes until garlic is fragrant. 2. Add the ground meat to pot and cook until meat is cooked through.
3. Add in remaining ingredients (Carrots, cilantro, ginger, seasonings, and aminos) and stir until well combined. Let mixture simmer in the coconut aminos for a minute or two for enhanced flavor. 4. Serve warm topped with red onion, cilantro and coconut yogurt or cream, cheese, or anything else you would normally add to your tacos.
Stop buy for a chiropractic, massage or acupuncture treatment and pick up our latest recipe!
Leave A Comment