GF Shrimp & Egg Fried Rice
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup corn (optional)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground ginger we prefer more, but adjust to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Brown Rice (however much you would like to cook)
- 1/2 cup coconut aminos
- 2 large eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup diced green onions
- Frozen precooked shrimp
- Can substitute rice for Cauliflower Rice
1. Cook rice in whatever method you prefer until done.
2. In a large pan, sauce the frozen shrimp until defrosted.
- Next add the onion, peas, carrots, and corn in the coconut oil and cook until soft.
About 7-9 minutes.
- Season with salt, ginger, and garlic as it’s cooking.
- Once the carrots are tender, add the cooked rice and coconut aminos.
- Stir to evenly coat the rice and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Push the mixture to one side of the pan and add the scrambled eggs. Stir until
cooked, then mix in.
- Add the green onion, take off the heat, and serve.
- Don’t forget to come in for an adjustment, acupunctire treatment or massage!