Gluten Free Italian Vinaigrette Pasta Salad
• One bag of Tinkiyada Brown Rice Pasta (Any shape)• 1/4 cup diced carrots
• 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
• 1/4 cup diced celery
• 1/4 cup diced cucumber
• 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
• 2 tsp Dijon mustard
• 1 whole freshly squeezed lemon juiced • 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp onion powder
• 2 tsp dried oregano
• 2 tsp dried basil
• 1/2 tsp sea salt
• 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• 1/2 tsp dried thyme
• 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
Prep Time: Cook Time: Total Time:
20 Minutes 18 Minutes 38 Minutes
- Cook one bag of brown rice pasta to specifications on package.
- While pasta is cooking prepare your dressing. Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk
till mixed together. Set aside.
- Next prepare all veggies for salad and set aside.
- Once pasta is completed let cool completely and then combine dressing and veggies with
pasta and place in fridge till ready to eat.
- Best served cold.
Leave A Comment