Chicken Sausage & Ciabatta Stuffing
4 turkey sausage links – cut into small slices
6 ciabatta breads
2 shallots – peel & mince
3 pieces of celery – finely dice into small pieces
3 tablespoons of fresh sage – finely chop
2 tablespoons of fresh thyme – remove leaves from stem
2 cloves of fresh garlic – finely minced
1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1 tablespoon Himalayan sea salt
1 stick of butter
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees
• Split ciabatta bread into cubes and spread out on baking sheet. Allow to bake for 7 minutes. Then set aside and allow to cool off.
• In medium heat – cook sausage chunks using butter, pinch of sea salt, & cayenne pepper for 4-5 minutes.
• Drain juices from sausage and set aside (we will use this for homemade grave recipe).
• Stir in celery, shallots, garlic, and sage into the sausage chunks and add additional butter. Cook for 5-10 minutes.
• Crack eggs into a mixing bowl and add thyme and remaining sea salt & cayenne pepper.
• In large baking tray combine eggs & sausage mixture with baked ciabatta bread. Be sure to spread all the ingredients evenly.
• Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
Leave A Comment