Bourbon Bacon Sweet Potato Mash
2 pounds sweet potatoes – peeled and cut into large chunks
4 slices turkey bacon
½ cup crushed thyme
1/3 cup paprika
¼ cup heavy cream
¼ stick unsalted butter
1/3 cup bourbon
1 teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
Prep Time : 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
• Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
. • Add potato chunks to a large piece of aluminum foil and sprinkle with olive oil, sea salt (to taste), and thyme.
• Bake for 40 minutes or until potato chunks are tender.
• Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add butter, bourbon, and chopped bacon.
• Drain sweet potato chunks and add to skillet.
• Add potato mash to ingredients in skillet until they blend well.
• Add additional butter, black pepper, sea salt, and paprika.
We enjoyed these potatoes with brunch AND dinner.
Stop in for an adjustment, massage or acupuncture treatment and grab a copy of our latest recipe.
Leave A Comment