1 teaspoon dry mustard
2 tablespoons mayo (full fat)
1⁄2 tablespoon paprika
1⁄4 cup fresh rosemary (chopped)
1⁄2 tablespoon Himalayan sea salt
1⁄2 tablespoon chili powder
1.5 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
1⁄2 cup MCT oil
- Place eggs in saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to boil.
- Cover, remove from heat, and allow eggs to sit in hot water for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from hot water and allow eggs to cool in ice water and add white vinegar.
- Once eggs have cooled, peel and cut in half (lengthwise).
- Remove yolks.
- Sprinkle MCT oil evenly on egg halves and set aside.
- Combine mayo, dry mustard, chili powder, and sea salt and mix together until it is creamyand smooth.
- Refill each egg half with mixture from above.
- Sprinkle fresh rosemary and paprika to each egg half.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for 12 hours.Note:
We prefer prepping these and eating them during the week. For higher fat content, you can eat these with a side of bacon and/or avocado.