• 1 3/4 cup gluten free baking flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 Tablespoons coconut sugar
• 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk (or coconut or regular)
• 1/2 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 tablespoons of Collagen powder or protein powder of choice (OPTIONAL)
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, sugar, and protein powder.
- Make a well in the center, add eggs, milk, apple cider vinegar and vanilla extract; mix until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour approximately 1/4 cup cup for each pancake on to griddle. Spread batter with spoon tomake pancake a thinner style pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Leave A Comment