• 1 bar extra dark chocolate – 100% cocoa (1/2 bar used for brownie & 1/2 for topping)
• 2 tablespoons coconut oil
• 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 4 large eggs
• 20 drops liquid stevia
• 3/4 cup erythritol (we used Swerve)
• 1 cup of coconut flour
• 3/4 cup cocoa powder
• 1/4 cup ground chia seeds (use coffee grinder)
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
• Fruit used for garnish – we used raspberries
Prep Time- 15 Minutes
Cook Time- 30 Minutes
Total Time- 45 Minutes
• Preheat oven to 350 F (be sure to position rack to the middle). To make these brownies into
brownie bites, use a mini muffin tray.
• Combine chocolate and butter in a small bowl placed over slowly simmering water. When most of
the chocolate has melted, remove the bowl and stir the chocolate mixture.
• Place eggs, heavy whipping cream, stevia and erythritol into a medium bowl and mix to combine.
• Beat in the chocolate with the egg mixture.
• Add applesauce and vanilla extract
• Add dry ingredients (slowly as cocoa powder will make a cloud of chocolate)
• Spoon the thick batter into either into a mini muffin tray.
• Press gently into mini muffin tray to help shape into rounded brownie bites.
• Bake for 30 minutes.
• Remove from oven and allow to cool.