• 1 bag of frozen corn
• 1 can of full fat coconut milk
• 2 TBSP of Earth Balance Butter substitute or Regular butter for dairy option
• 1/4 tsp nutritional yeast
• 1/4 tsp of pink salt and pepper
• 1/4 tsp arrowroot powder or cornstarch
- In a sauce pan add corn and can of coconut milk. Cook on medium heat until it starts to boil.
- Once boiling turn down heat to simmer and add in butter, nutritional yeast, salt and pepper and
- Once combined take the arrowroot powder and mix with a little bit of water and mix creating a
thick white liquid. Once mixed add to corn mixture and stir. Turn heat off and keep stirring until a
- Let cool for a short time and serve.