• 2 1/4 cups Gluten Free 1-to-1 Baking Flour
• 1 tsp Baking Soda
• 1 tsp Salt
• 2 Eggs
• 1 cup of Butter (or 8 tbsp of dairy free butter substitute) softened
• 3/4 cup Evaporated Cane Sugar
• 3/4 cup Brown Sugar packed
• 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
• 2 tsp of Ground Flaxseeds
• 1 cup Dairy free Chocolate Chips
• Preheat BBQ or Grill to approx. 350 degrees on temperature gauge. For us this meant keeping
the four burners on low-medium.
• In a mixing bowl add in all wet ingredients and combine, then slowly add all dry ingredients
(except chocolate chips).
• Stir until combined and then add in chocolate chips.
• Scoop cookies, 2tbsp worth, and roll into balls. Place them approx. 2in apart on cookie sheet
lined with a piece of tin foil. Next set cookie sheet with cookies directly on grill grates and bake
for approx. 15 min. You will need to keep a close on eye on the cookies to make sure that they
do not brown to quickly or that the temperature does not need to be adjusted. Remove from heat
once you see the bottoms become golden brown and tops are starting to brown.
• Let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!