As moms, we tend to put our self care on the back burner. I’m here to share a quick 10 minute on the go makeup routine. It will help you look and feel put together!
The following are my 7 must haves for a quick (10 minute) on the go makeup look!
1. Tinted moisturizer- I typically choose a tinted moisturizer because it can be applied quickly with your hands, a brush or a sponge and it gives your face a fresh glow.
2. Concealer- I don’t know about you, but as a new mom I definitely don’t get enough sleep! Apply a concealer one to two shades lighter than your skin tone under each eye in a triangle shape and blend. This will brighten your under eye area and help you to appear well rested. Your concealer can also be used to help cover any blemishes you may have.
3. Bronzer- Adding bronzer brings that sun kissed look to your face and adds depth. My favorite way to apply bronzer is with a large fluffy brush around the hairline, along the cheekbones, and on the chin. Make sure to blend well.
4. Eyeshadow- I love products that are multi-purposed, so I use my bronzer as an eyeshadow to add depth to my eyelids. Apply the bronzer with a fluffy eyeshadow brush in a windshield wiper motion right in the crease of your eyelid.
5. Gel- You can use a clear or tinted brow gel to add definition to your eyebrows and give them a polished look.
6. Mascara- My favorite types of mascara have large brushes that add volume to the lashes while helping make the eye appear more open.
7. Lip stain or Lip Gloss- Apply your favorite tinted lip product to add a little color to your face and you’re set for the day!