• 3-4 tbsp olive oil (substitute avocado oil)
• 1 lb chicken cutlets
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
• 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 2 cups baby bella mushrooms, sliced
• 1 cup chicken broth
• 2 tbsp sherry vinegar
• 1 tbsp parsley, chopped Directions
1. Using a large deep pan, heat 3 tbsp of oil on medium heat.
2. Add the salt and pepper to the chicken cutlets on both sides and dredge in arrowroot starch until fully coated.
3. Drop the chicken cutlets into the hot oil and cook for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until crispy and internal temperature reads 165 F. Set the chicken aside.
4. Using the same pan, add the minced garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes. Add more oil if needed along with the mushrooms and cook for another 4-5 minutes or until softened.
5. Pour in the chicken broth and sherry vinegar and bring to a low simmer.
6. Add the chicken back to the pan and cook for 6-8 minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
7. Top with parsley and salt further to taste.
Come in for an adjustment at Lander Chiropractic and grab a copy of our most current recipe.