Jicama, Zucchini, Mushroom Hash
• 1 lb jicama, peeled and diced
• 1 cup zucchini
• 1 cup of sliced mushrooms
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tsp onion powder
• 1/2 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• Optional – add bacon, sausage, eggs, etc.
1. Using a large cast iron skillet, add a little oil of choice and heat.
2. Pour the jicama into the pan and fry for 5-6 minutes on medium heat, rotating often with a wooden spoon or spatula to avoid burning
3. While the jicama is cooking, prepare the zucchini and mushrooms. Add in the all ingredients and cook for 2-3 minutes or until veggies are soft.
4. If you are using any meat or eggs this is where you can add them in already cooked.
5. Serve warm
Come in for a chiropractic, acupuncture or massage appointment a get a copy of our most current loved recipe!