Post Thanksgiving Turkey & Cauliflower Skillet
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 tablespoon ground sage
- 1/3 cup fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 onion – diced
- 1⁄2 pound leftover turkey – shredded (you can also use chicken)
- 1⁄2 cup cauliflower rice
- Pinch Mediterranean sea salt
- Pinch of chili powder
Prep Time: Baking Time: Total Time:
5minutes 10 minutes 20 minutes
- Melt ghee in skillet.
- Add onions, sage, and pinch of chili powder and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add chopped cauliflower rice, Mediterranean sea salt, and additional ghee.
- Allow onions and cauliflower to soften and brown.
- Add mushrooms and rosemary and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add leftover turkey meat and slowly mix all ingredients together.
- Cover and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
- You can add additional fresh rosemary when you are ready to eat the dish.