Easy Baked Gluten Free Chicken Tenders
Note: With this recipe you can use any flour that you would like, Almond Flour, Cassava Flour, Coconut Flour, etc.
- 9 whole Chicken Tenders
- 1 cup of Almond Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp of seasonings of choice
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil, spray
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, and place a wire rack over a baking sheet.
- Take each chicken tender and dip into egg mixture and full coat, then dip in dry mixture until fullycoated on all sides.
- Repeat the dredging process until you have coated all of the tenders.
- Using an olive oil spray, spritz the tenders lightly so they brown nicely in the oven.
- Bake the tenders for 30 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly through the center, and goldenbrown on the outside.
- Enjoy with your choice of condiments