Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Mash
– 1.5 cups of fresh rosemary
– 1 clove of garlic
– Olive oil – ½ cup
– 1 large cauliflower
– ½ cup fresh thyme
– ½ cup goat milk
– One stick of goat butter
– 1 tablespoon sea salt
– 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
Prep Time :10 minutes
Cook Time : 20 minutes
Total Time : 30 Minutes
• Peel garlic and marinade with olive oil, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
• Roast garlic in oven for 15 minutes and set aside.
• Cut cauliflower into small florets.
• Boil a large pot of salted water. Once water is boiling, add cauliflower florets.
• Allow cauliflower to boil for up to 12 minutes. Add half a stick of goat butter.
• Thoroughly drain cauliflower and marinade with olive oil, sea salt, and cayenne pepper.
• Add all ingredients including roasted garlic into food processor and puree until smooth – do not add remaining goat butter.
• When you are ready to eat, warm up mashed cauliflower and add remaining goat butter and a pinch of sea salt.
Stop by for an adjustment and this weeks recipe!