• 2 servings of protein powder – we used Juice Plus Vanilla Protein Shake
• 1/4 cup sunflower butter
• 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 1/4 cup coconut oil
Prep Time- 5 Minutes
Cook Time- No Cooking Required
• Melt coconut oil.
• Combine coconut oil, vanilla protein powder, and sunflower butter.
• Add milk and mix (slowly) until the dough reaches the desired consistency.
• Stir in dark chocolate chips.
• Roll into large cookie dough balls or just enjoy with a spoon.
We were looking for healthy snack alternatives and kept finding recipes that included almond butter
and protein powder. We love Juice Plus complete protein shakes and played around with using
different ingredients to make a cookie dough combination that was delicious and we DID IT!