Warning – this recipe requires a bit of meal prep, but it is delicious!
• 1 pound ground turkey
• 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
• 1⁄2 cup paprika
• 1⁄2 tablespoon of sea salt
• 1 stick of butter
• 1.5 cups of shredded sharp cheddar cheese• 2 onions (chopped)
• 1 pack gluten free noodles – we used elbows• 8 ounces organic tomato paste
• 6 tomatoes (diced)
• 4 tablespoons ground mustard
• 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Blend EVOO, garlic, paprika, sea salt, and mustard powder into ground turkey
- Brown ground turkey in a saucepan over medium heat (till it is cooked about 90%)
- Drain grease from turkey and set aside
- In separate pan, sauté onions with butter and a pinch of paprika
- Add tomato paste and diced fresh tomatoes to turkey
- Cook pasta – be sure to drain all of the water
- In large size baking tray add all ingredients (cooked above) and mix well
- Cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and add cheddar cheese and cook for an additional 5 minutes
Note: We add fresh green onions to this dish but you can also add bread crumbs or pickles – depending upon your preference.