Safety & Support – Your Health & Concerns Matter To US: COVID-19 Response
Updated: April 1, 2020
Essential Healthcare Service Statement
As we continue to navigate to the ever-changing environment around COVID-19, the safety of our patients, our community, staff, therapists, and doctors is and will continue to be our highest priority. We understand that new information surrounding the changing landscape of our everyday routines has most of us feeling anxiety and concerned.
We are closely monitoring recommendations and protocols established by the World Health Organization (WHO), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health departments. Our team is responding to updates as we receive them. We pledge to you, our trusted community of patients, friends, and vendors, that we will communicate if our position needs to be modified as the COVID-19 circumstances develop.
As we closely navigate this situation, Lander Chiropractic is relying on guidance from national and local chiropractic associations and healthcare organizations to direct our actions including California Chiropractic Association, International Chiropractors Association, and Cybersecurity & Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), which view chiropractic care as an essential healthcare service that can be used by patients with a wide array of health conditions.
Based on this, Lander Chiropractic is open at this time, and our team remains committed to providing convenient and affordable essential care. Thank you for the outpouring of kind words of gratitude for those that we have been able to assist during this time. We acknowledge that many will continue to have healthcare needs that can be helped through chiropractic care, and we feel a commitment as well as a responsibility to our patients.
Our office has always maintained the high standards for hygiene and during this time we have implemented additional protocols including:
- Assisting with social distancing by allowing patients to wait in their car and text us when they arrive and we can direct them to their treatment room when it is their time to be seen
- Encouraging patients to pay with Apple Pay or Venmo
- New Patients, we have fillable pdf forms for you to fill out and return to us to expedite your wait time.
- Follow up – please fill out the COVID-19 prescreening form before you are seen at the office. Follow this link – https://forms.gle/tTJVSyQdn6ouSJBW7, fill out the form and hit submit and we will have your response.
- If you need to stop by the front desk, please stand behind the demarcated blue line on the carpet.
- At this time, we do not have any massage appointments available.
This is on top of the continuing to wipe down all counter tops frequently, wiping all areas of adjusting table, door handles and all doctors frequently washing hands including after each patient.
As recommended by the CDC, if you are not feeling well, we encourage you to stay home. At this time, routine hygienic measures are the suggested best practice for prevention of viruses like the coronavirus.
If you would like to review additional information, please follow the links below to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention & CISA:
- About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Steps to Prevent Illness
- What To Do If You Are Sick
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers Regarding COVID-19
- Advisory Memorandum On Identification of Essential Critical Infrastrature Workers During COVID-19 Response
- Latest Updates
- Advice For The Public
Thank you for your additional trust and support. We are all in the together. “We are stronger together than we are alone.” …. Walter Payton